sliding scale $500 – $1000
- complimentary consultation or referral to best match
- evidence-based phone, text, and email doula support upon hire during standard business hours, and 24 hour doula support once on call
- 2 – 3 prenatal visits depending on due date. during these visits we will discuss or create your physiologic and cesarean section birth plan.
- bonus prenatal visit for those booking before 20 weeks
- on-call starting 37 weeks
- continuous support during labor
- focused, one-on-one care
- early labor support in your home
- continuous support in your chosen birthing location
- guidance and assistance with relaxation, breathing, and positions
- explanation of medical information to ensure informed consent
- unbiased advocate for your birth plan and you
- assistance with establishing nursing, if desired
- remain after delivery to ensure baby and parent(s) are well and bonding started
- 2 postpartum visits
- one in first week and one by six weeks after delivery
- parent-focused care
- labor, birth, and new parent processing
- nursing, feeding, babywearing, infant care, and transition information and support
- community resource referrals
Postpartum Fourth Trimester Support
sliding scale $25 – 35 hourly, two hour minimum
The fourth trimester is a transitionary period for parent, child, and family, during which the birthing parent must rest as much as possible while a newborn needs as much care as possible. Turn to your village for support. Contact me today to tailor a package to your needs from the offerings below. Available 8AM – 9PM daily, some holiday availability!
- Family care
- creating a restful recovery environment
- processing birth and fourth trimester experience
- meal preparation
- household assistance
- local errands
- sibling guidance
- referrals to community resources
- Newborn care
- feeding (bottle or nursing)
Always available in $50 and $100 amounts, a perfect group baby shower gift – invest in a supportive birth for your loved one. Call or email today!
Handmade, 100% cotton reusable nursing pads. Tuck them against nipples to catch leakage, then reuse as gentle, absorbent washable pads, perfect for facial cleansing and baby bathtime. Set of three. $10.
Handmade, 100% cotton reusable menstrual pads. set includes one liner and two inserts – use just the liner or all three together for absorbency needed, be it lochia or regular menstruation. $15.
Pomegranate Birth Companion 2020. All Rights Reserved.