- Free to Be A Kid – local group of the hand-me-down network every family should be a part of. They meet once monthly for a clothes and items exchange, newborn to toddler sizes.
- Jellibeanz – a kid-focused thrift store. They allow exchanges of outgrown sizes for store credit.
- Hope’s Closet
- Santa Cruz Babywearing – local library of babywearing gear and expert assistance in safe use
- Earth Baby – compostable diaper delivery service with some newborn care products
- Tiny Tots – compostable diaper delivery service
- Sweet Sleep by La Leche League International – an evidence based guide to safe bedsharing and cosleeping practices for maximum sleep
- The Baby Book, 3rd ed., by Drs Sears and Sears RN – a solid reference to consult before asking Dr Google
- Playbies – free app with simple songs and finger games to help brain development
Pomegranate Birth Companion 2020. All Rights Reserved.